New students must apply to our preschool to ensure that there is a spot for your child. To ensure a spot for your child, you must go through an application and registration process. The application requires a nonrefundable $25 fee for processing. To begin, click on the New Families Link below. Once your application has been accepted, you will be directed to complete enrollment paperwork online and pay a non refundable $275 registration fee.
To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Shepherd of the Desert Preschool admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in order to benefit from the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school and preschool. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship (tuition assistance), loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.
In order to be eligible for enrollment, parents must acknowledge, accept and uphold the following:
1. Each child will receive training in the teachings of the Bible as taught throughout the curriculum of Shepherd of the Desert School and Preschool.
2. Each child will comply with all rules and regulations of the school for efficient, safe, and orderly operations.
3. Each child is encouraged to participate in school-related activities throughout the year, including school programs, field trips, and other functions.
4. Each child transferring from another school may be tested.
5. Each child will meet the minimum age requirement upon entry into the school and preschool. September 1st is the cut-off for admissions. However, administration has the right to make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis.
6. All children entering our 3's and older classes must be self-sufficient in the bathroom.
2 year olds through K-Prep
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm (lunch) or 2:45pm (all day)
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm (lunch) or 2:45pm (all day)
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm (lunch) or 2:45pm (all day)
**Extended hours available from 7:30am until 4:30pm**
K-8th grade (grade school)
Monday through Friday 8:10am to 3:05pm
Preschool tuition is paid in 10 equal monthly installments. The first payment is due August 1st and the final payment is due May 1st. Payment by electronic transfer is not required but is strongly encouraged. One month's written notice is required for withdrawal.